MV Agusta Parts
Put your motorcycle's make & model in the above box.
View All Items
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Desmo Times (1990-2015) Ducati Buyer's Guide [Author: LT Snyder]
● Written in 2015
● Covers every Ducati manufactured since 1990
● Owner's viewpoint provided
● Riding impressions
● "Things to Watch" maintenance-wise for each model
● Specifications for each model
● 88 pages, 166 Pictures
● Each model evaluated quantitatively to provide comparisons
● Priced right - you can't even buy a set of spark plugs for a DS1000 this cheap
● Spiral bound so won't fall apart like competing books
● To keep costs down, the pictures are in black/white in the Guide
● Same price as a competing guide, with 30% more pages and a lot more content
"I couldn't take my eyes off of this book. Unfortunately I was reading it while I was riding my Ducati, I crashed and died. Still worth the read :)"
- Riga Mortis
"If LT would spend half as much time on his personal hygiene as he does wrenching on Ducati's he'd be squeaky clean."
- Pig Pen
"I'm so proud of him. He's gotten the most out of his learning-challenged mind."
- LT's Mom
Other images for this product:
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 06 April, 2015.
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Ducati Axle Nut Set
Desmo Times 4th Edition Ducati Desmoquattro Repair Manual
Create an Account
Thursday 13 June, 2019
visits since Thursday 01 June, 2006
All content and Images Copyright © 2019
Copyright © 2000 - 2019